M12 Solutions endeavour to make its Terms and Conditions available at the point of quotation and/or order most often within in E-mail, but occasionally they may be omitted as an attachment in the E-mail or from the E-mail text body, therefore it is recommended that potential clients, new clients and existing clients check this website page for the latest current M12 Solutions Terms and Conditions that are applicable to new orders and ongoing services we provide to you or your business.
Terms associated to product, service, pricing information provided in E-mails or other documents or verbally.
- Unless otherwise specified:
– All pricing excludes UK VAT at the prevailing rate.
– Prices are valid for 20 days.
- Network services such as PSTN & ISDN2/30 lines and Internet leased lines as well as new system orders are subject to survey.
- Any network service orders are subject to M12 Solutions’ Terms and Conditions of Network.
- Any system, peripheral, add-on, or other orders are subject to M12 Solutions’ Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Any maintenance and support orders are subject to M12 Solutions’ Terms and Conditions of Maintenance.
All of our sales are provided according to our 12 commitments.
Terms and Conditions PDF Downloads:
- Terms and Conditions and Fair & Acceptable Usage Policy for Ethernet and Non-residential, Non-SMB and CityFibre Connectivity
The above Terms and Conditions files are in Adobe PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/ to view them. The free reader application is available for most computer platforms, but in case you have any sort of trouble accessing and reading them, please contact us for alternative means of viewing them.
If you require these terms and conditions in larger font, please contact us on 0845 408 1212.